A Step-by-step Guide to Get Your Student Visa for Australia

A Step-by-step Guide to Get Your Student Visa for Australia Study in Australia

Australia has always been a preference of many students for education. Higher education in Australia is respected and renowned for its quality. In the event that you will go to Australia to study for a longer duration, you should apply for a student visa. This a step-by-step guide that will help you in understanding the visa procedure.

  1. Apply to a college/school in Australia and get a CoE

Before you can apply for the visa to Australia you should be enlisted at an Australian school or college. After you have gotten an offer letter from a school, acknowledged the offer in composing and paid their educational cost, the school will send you a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment). You will require this report to start your visa application. On the off chance that you will take for a few projects, for instance first take a preliminary language course and after that review at school, you will require one CoE for each program.

  1. Make a record with the Australian migration specialists

These days you typically apply online for Australian visas. Before you begin your visa application you need to make your record. They will request that you present your name, telephone number, and email address. At that point, you get the chance to make a request and acknowledge their conditions.

  1. Ensure that you have all the required documents in a scanned form

To apply for a student visa you will require the accompanying documents:

  • Your CoE
  • An OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover) medical coverage
  • Your passport that ideally has to be valid for your entire stay in Australia since it will be troublesome to get your travel permit there when you are studying in Australia
  • Confirmation of temporary stay: On your application, you should ensure that you have just the arrangement to remain for a limited period in Australia. You can support this claim by supplying a proof of work or a letter from your school in your nation of origin or comparative records.
  • Identity records, like, a birth certificate
  • Evidence that you can back your investigations, for example, a bank statement
  • Verification that you have competent English to pass your planned examinations, for example, affirmed review reports and IELTS-test result
  • Documentation of criminal offenses in the event that you have ever been indicted

To get a total document list, you can visit the Department of Immigration website. On the basis of your nationality, you can find the complete list of documents.

  1. Apply for the visa application on the internet

You ought to apply for a student visa subclass 500. The application can be made at the soonest of 124 days before your course begins. On the main page, you fill in your nationality and your CoE code(s). You ought to likewise pick your Education area, for instance, ELICOS for language courses or Higher Education for courses that prompt a college degree. From there on you will be requested to submit individual points of interest, family info, answer inquiries concerning your past training and work experience, and submit insights about your health and criminal record.

  1. Pay the visa expense and get a TRN-number

When you have finished the application you should pay the application expense which right now is 550 AUD. The most straightforward way is to pay it with a debit/credit card on the web. At the point when the application and installment are done, you will get a receipt with a TRN-number (Transaction Reference Number). Make a point to note it down so you can check the status of your application.

  1. Conceivable health check-up and meeting

Depending on where you choose to study and where you live you may likewise need to complete a medical check-up and additionally a visa meet. You will get information about this when you finish the application above in the event that it applies to you. Try not to do the medical check-up before you have finished the application as you will require your TRN and you will get directions on what you have to check.

  1. Get your visa decision

To what extent it takes to get a decision on your visa relies upon where you are applying from and how busy the Australian migration department is. As far as the general trend is concerned, you normally get your decision within a month once your application is finished. You can check the status of your application by signing in to the migration site (with the record you made in stage 2) and if necessary enter your TNR-number. Regularly the Australian specialists will advise you by email once your visa choice is prepared. Your visa is electronic so on the off chance that you need a physical evidence of it, you can print the grant letter that you get online once your visa is endorsed.

  1. Go to Australia

When you have gotten your visa you can enter Australia at the soonest 90 days before the course begins as imprinted on your CoE. On the off chance that you have not booked convenience through your school, you ought to make them aware of your address in Australia within 7 days of reaching there.

Typically, you have the privilege to remain in Australia for 30 days after your course closures or 60 days if your course keeps going longer than 10 months. All these limitations and conditions are there on your visa. If there is anything that you couldn’t understand you can get an immigration agent Perth free consultation and get help in obtaining your visa.

Created on 14/03/2018 10:24 pm Last modified on 14/03/2018 11:15 pm

Leave a Comment