The website, studyinaustraliahelp.com (‘this website’), is owned and maintained by Webguys Websites Development which is the full legal business name for studyinaustraliahelp.com. Webguys Websites Development does not accept liability for any loss or damage associated with use of the material on this website suffered by any site user. Users use studyinaustraliahelp.com and its associated web services entirely at their own risk.
The material on this website is made available for the purpose of providing information for international students about the Australian Education System and international students’ experience living and studying in Australia. It should not be treated as professional advice on the part of studyinaustraliahelp.com or its site owners. It is each user’s responsibility to certify any advice made by other users, which includes education agents and Australian educational Institutions.
To the extent permitted by law, Webguys Websites Development accepts no liability for any loss resulting from any action taken, or reliance, by a user on this website’s material, whether or not caused by any negligence on its part. While Webguys Websites Development takes reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct, it makes no representation or warranty about the reliability, currency or completeness of the material or that the material is free from error or omission. Site users should rely upon their own independent skill and judgment to conduct their own due diligence before relying upon information available from this website, and should, where appropriate, seek independent professional advice. In this regard, users should check with the originating or authorising school, section, faculty or division to confirm the accuracy of the information before taking any action in reliance on it including, but not limited to: applying for a visa; applying or enrolling in any course, unit or other program of study; or applying for any scholarship, research grant, award, prize or bursary.
Some material on this website may include or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. The inclusion of such material is not an endorsement by Webguys Websites Development of that material and not an indication of commitment to any particular course of action. In circumstances where any recommendation is made in connection with any such views, standards or recommendations, it will be the user’s responsibility to make any final decisions.
Moreover, Webguys Websites Development does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions or statements posted by users on the comments forum section of this website. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users.
Links provided to other websites are provided for users’ convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites. Webguys Websites Development accepts no responsibility for material contained in any site that is linked to this website.
In addition, Webguys Websites Development reserves the right to review, move, change or delete information on studyinaustraliahelp.com at any time and without notice in its absolute discretion. This includes any information about courses, fees, regulations and procedures, or any material posted on its comments forum.
Users of this website are also directed to the Website Privacy Statement.
Any comments or queries about this notice or this website should be sent to: email@example.com
All Material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License, with the exception of:
- the Intellectual Property for the application software framework architecture
- any logos or brand marks, and
- any content supplied by third parties.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to the studyinaustraliahelp.com website as:
Content courtesy of studyinaustraliahelp.com.
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material. On the studyinaustraliahelp.com website this includes:
- Articles by any student, agent or educational Institution
- Advertising material, including registered trademarks and logos
- Courses Descriptions
- Content uploaded by any user
Commenting on the Study in Australia Help website
We welcome readers of studyinaustraliahelp.com to contribute to discussions through our comments forum section. Our responsibility is to ensure that discussions are relevant and respectful to other readers of the website.
All comments on studyinaustraliahelp.com are automatically made available and published. It is studyinaustraliahelp.com policy not to edit comments, but delete them in case it breaches our comments guidelines as presented below.
- Comments that could be considered offensive, threatening or obscene will not be allowed on the site.
- Do not post material that may incite violence or hatred. We will not tolerate comments that humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, mental or physical disability, or sexual orientation.
- Gratuitous abuse – be it of Australia, the Australian Trade Commission, subjects of the story or other commentators – will not be accepted. While we accept critical comments from readers, the general rule here is that comments should be about the article subject.
- Comments that are legally questionable, such as possible breaches of copyright, or potentially libellous or defamatory material, will not be posted. Do not post anything relating to any ongoing or pending criminal trial anywhere in the world.
- Do not use the comments section for commercial purposes or spam. Comments that advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services will not be accepted.
- Please limit the use of links in comments. Comments containing links to unsuitable material will not be deleted.
- Do not impersonate others in the comments section, or post personal details – phone numbers, postal or email addresses – that could be used to identify or defraud any other person(s), natural or artificial.
- Only submit your comment once. Submitting multiple versions of the same comment will only slow down the process. You retain responsibility for your comments and we reserve the right not to accede to requests to remove it.
By participating in the discussion, you:
- Give permission for your comments to be posted on the site and affirm that your comments represent your own work and do not infringe on the copyright of any other individual or organisation.
- Acknowledge that your comments will be moderated by studyinaustraliahelp.com after publication and may be removed if they do not comply with the Comment guidelines.
- Acknowledge that studyinaustraliahelp.com may terminate your ability to comment on the studyinaustraliahelp.com website for any reason, without notice.
- Acknowledge and give permission for your comments to be used by studyinaustraliahelp.com for any purpose.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
This agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Australian law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of New South Wales as regards any claim or matter arising under this agreement or as a result of your participation in the discussion on this website.